Frontend Developer (React.js)
We are currently hiring a passionate, user centered Frontend Developer (React.js) to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment. As a Frontend Developer, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing enterprise products. We are an innovative team solving enterprise-scale problems and providing solutions that enable cutting-edge business automation.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of a user-centered design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
- Design and implement overall UI utilizing React.js and its core principles
- Evaluate, suggest, and outline improvements to existing interface flows
- Collaborate with web developers and engineers to deliver final products
Educational Requirement: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE in any reputed university.
Experience Requirements: 2 to 3 year(s)
Required Domain Experience:
- Sound knowledge in React.js and its core principles
- Hands on experience in React.js workflows (such as flux or redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, isomorphic React, Authorizations, JSON Web Token
- Hands on experience with common front-end development tools like Webpack, NPM, etc.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Experience building reusable component-based UI frameworks
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Clear understanding of Grid system and CSS media query for responsive.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
- Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail
Job Location: Gulshan 1, Dhaka.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Medical allowance
- Provident fund
- Weekly 2 holidays
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)