Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will join our talented development team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
Vacancy: Not Specific
- Strong knowledge of Mobile application development, different versions of SDK, and dealing with different screen sizes.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Good understanding of Android development environment using Java/Kotlin.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 year(s)
Required Domain Experience: The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
development writing code, flutter application development.
- Age at most 35 years
- Have a keen eye for detail and passionate about building high-quality mobile applications.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Demonstrable mobile application experience and a thorough understanding of Flutter
- Experience with native build tools for iOS and Android
- Experience with integrating APIs, third-party libraries and SDKs
- Developed and Published at-least two mobile application using Flutter, Good hands-on with Dart language
- Should have a knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent time management & communication skills
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Medical allowance
- Provident fund
- Weekly 2 holidays
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: 14 Dec, 2022