Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company`s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we`d like to meet you.
Vacancy: Not Specific
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools, e.g.: Selenium
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
Required Domain Experience: The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Product Management, Software Testing.
- Age 24 to 32 years
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Medical allowance
- Provident fund
- Weekly 2 holidays
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: 14 Dec, 2022