Senior DevOps Engineer
- We are looking for a passionate & motivated Senior DevOps engineer to join our team to help us accelerate the innovative development of our existing products and new upcoming products.
- The Sr. DevOps Engineer will work to improve software development and release lifecycle efficiencies by modernizing our processes & workflows and building a robust Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline. The Sr. DevOps Engineer will provide guidance in organizing, securing, and automating existing product development workflows and must be proficient with agile development processes and best practices.
Vacancy: Not Specific
- Leading the team of DevOps and TechOps engineers of the company.
- Professional skills in designing & deploying scalable, highly available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant systems & infrastructure on AWS/GCP/Oracle using EC2, RDS, IAM, S3, ELB, VPC, EBS, Route 53, Auto-Scaling, CloudWatch, etc. or equivalent services.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Build applications and test in the development environment using CI/CD pipelines.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining different types of Servers, application software, and Operating systems (Windows, Windows Server, and Linux).
- Provide client support for different projects, this includes test/development and production environment preparation
- Take backups of servers manually and schedule automated backups.
- Planning for cloud capacity, storage planning, and database performance of running solutions.
- Write tooling to improve observability, alerts, and troubleshooting capabilities in production environments.
- Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures.
- Perform on-call duty for the availability and performance of application systems.
- Ensures version control integrity for software and non-software components by reviewing account requirements. Establishes approach for resolving discrepancies to ensure requirements are met.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management, or relevant field.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
Required Domain Experience: The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
DevOps, Linux System
- Age at most 40 years
- Proficiency with Python or Go & PHP
- Skills Required: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, LAMP Administration, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, and any APM tools
- Experience with IaC automation tooling: YAML, Puppet/Ansible/Chef
- Experienced in Linux /Windows/UNIX System Administration
- Demonstrable analytical / problem-solving skills
- Great communication, collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent time management & communication skills
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Medical allowance
- Provident fund
- Weekly 2 holidays
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: 15 Dec, 2022