Senior SQA Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced senior QA engineer to oversee our quality assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
- To ensure success as a senior QA engineer you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage. A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
Vacancy: Not Specific
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Develop customer -focused test plans
- Set up and maintain testing environments
- Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Assists in the process with development in order to provide timely and accurate resolution to critical customer issues
- Proactively works with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet project goals
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
Experience Requirements: At least 4 year(s)
Required Domain Experience: The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Software Testing, test plan design.
- Age at most 40 years
- Proven experience software testing and test plan design
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill
- Medical allowance
- Provident fund
- Weekly 2 holidays
Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: 15 Dec, 2022